How can we capture leads through organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Every business wants more organic traffic to their website, organic traffic is those visitors that land on your website from unpaid sources, and this search engine optimization (SEO) comes with a better conversion rate if done in the right way. A good conversion comes when people visiting your site are looking for what you are selling and this will help gain the right kind of traffic. Organic traffic gets the attention of users who are interested in what you have to offer.
How can we capture leads through organic SEO?
- Start a Blog on Social Media sites/websites and Make it SEO optimized: Blogging helps boost SEO quality by positioning your website as a relevant answer to customers’ questions hence to boost the organic traffic you need to start blogging on your social media platforms and on the website. Always make sure the blogs are well SEO optimized.
- Optimize your website, improve its speed, and add the right keywords: You need to try to add the most relevant keywords that people are likely to use as they search on their website. Make sure your website looks with the shortest time possible this will help gain more clients make sure you optimize your website
- Understand/Analyze your competitors’ strategy. About what they are posting, what keywords they are using. To make sure you keep up or you are ahead of your competitors you need to learn what they are posting the strategy they are using so that in case there is an opportunity you can take it or if there is something that they are doing and you aren’t you can learn from them.
- Generate Backlinks. Backlinks are when other website links give links to your website Your backlinks are one of the top search ranking factors for Google. The more high-quality backlinks to your website you can get the higher the chances of you ranking higher.
- Start with Local SEO (promoting your business within your locality/State) and then go for SEO (Promoting your business globally): You need to start with content that relates to your specific group of targets in a certain area, this will easily help fetch them before focusing on a global or national scale.
- Creating good quality content/blogs brings traffic to your website. Add links to the page that contains the information about your product/service. You need to enhance that the targets blog you post are very rich in content and relevant to what you do. Once you have created content-rich blogs that contain relevant information and what relates to what you do make sure you add links to your website or links to your products, this will make sure potential clients access your website/products from such blogs.
- 10 out of 100 people will become leaders and will buy your product/service: When you enhance good content a good proportion will become customers.