What We Are?
- Our company offers high-quality premium website design services that are customized according to a client’s requirements. We work with clients closely to understand each company’s online target audience and address their specific needs. On every project, we engage multiple web designers to give more design options. Having more options available to you means that you can mix and match elements from different concepts and incorporate them into the final design.
- Our team has worked with individuals, small businesses, start-up businesses, and large corporations. We design mobile and search engine friendly CMS websites. We know web design, and we make the website design process an easy one for all clients.
- At Kanatech Systems Web Design, we offer quality service that can be customized according to your company’s needs and budget. The company’s design packages are reasonably priced, starting as low as Ksh 35,000 for a quality 5-page responsive static website design.
- All of our website designs, including e-commerce websites, are search engine friendly.
Buy Quality, Cry Once - Buy Cheap, Cry Forever
Reasons You Should Invest in Custom Logo Design
This one quote sums up the online logo generators in one short sentence. The idea of having a DIY cheap logo seems pretty tempting to all the startups, who are already on a tight budget, at the same time they have a lot of other things to deal with. I mean who doesn’t want to save a few bucks for the rainy days. Mainly when they have cumbersome tasks ahead to establish and sustain their startup brand. However, there are a few things which you just can’t compromise on, and your logo design is one of these.
“You can mimic a result but not creativity” – Sonya Teclai
Frequently Asked Questions About Logo Design.
Although we have several packages, most of our clients like our Best Seller package which comes for just KES 10,000. This is made possible by our team of extremely talented and professional in-house Logo Designers who can handle any sort of project with confidence and flair. Click here to find the cost of all our Logo Design and stationery design packages.
The turnaround time for a logo from sales to completion is typically 2 weeks, subject to my workload which will be discussed before any payments are made. Timescales are also dependent on response time from yourself, and the number of additional changes to designs.
That’s fine. You can have unlimited changes to your chosen design (I have needed to cap this to an hour, which is a reasonable timeframe to make several revision rounds).
I design the logo based on goals which I created based on answers provided at the start of the project. This will include information about the business, and will also cover any specific requirements you may have.
I focus my design decisions on goals, which I will explain when presenting the designs. This will mean I have considered your target audience, competition etc. As a piece of design work that’s functional, a logo doesn’t need to be liked by you personally, but should instead perform for your business. I will cooperate with you to ensure the design achieves all goals agreed upon, which will include any specific requests made before starting the designs.
It’s unlikely to happen, however, if you still dislike the designs you don’t need to make full payment. Before starting the project I take 50% payment, so if you don’t like the work done for you, you don’t need to pay the final amount.
Once your logo design is completed I will supply your logo design in various formats to allow the use of the logo across various mediums. I will also provide a short guide to explain each format to get the best results. This is a summary of what I will provide:
- CMYK version – Printed material is made up of 4 colours; Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK). This version will be ideal on any printed literature where full-colour photos are used. I will provide a CMYK version as both a Vector (Ai, EPS and PDF) and Raster (TIFF) to give flexibility across professional design software and office based software such as Word or PowerPoint.
- Pantone version – Printing on a budget? Dependent on the logo design you can print with 1 or 2 colours rather than the standard 4 colours. Ideal for single colour literature, pens and stationery. This version will be provided in Vector formats.
- Pure black version – Like it says, this is a pure black version of your logo. This is ideal for black and white or single colour documents. Provided in vector format.
- Pure white knockout – Want to use your logo on a dark photo, or on a solid dark colour? A white version solves colour clashing and visibility issues to give the best result. Provided in Vector format.
- RGB version – Unlike print colours, screen colours are made up of Red, Green and Blue, mixing the light of each colour to make up the full-colour spectrum. This will be provided as an RGB JPEG file format for web and screen use, as well as PNG where transparency is needed.
- Favicon – Ever noticed the little icon in the tabs of your web browser? This is called a favicon.
Upon completion of the final payment full copyright ownership of the final agreed logo will be transferred to you. I only reserve the right to show the logo in my portfolio.